French Skin Care Brand, among Pierre Fabre Group
Cosmetics industry is expanding rapidly in China. With more than a billion consumers, Chinese market is the largest in the world with still a big potentiality for new brands. The market is expected to become the world’s second biggest market in 2020. With China’s GDP increasing of about 7% every year, spending on cosmetics grows in line.
- Avène is rooted in dermatology and hydrotherapy: it was backed with more than 300 clinical studies.
- This skincare brand’s history started in the small village of Avène in the South of France, where Saint Odile spring was discovered to have great medical qualities.
- This Thermal Spring Water has a unique composition which makes it perfect for the care of sensitive skin.
- Avène now caters for skin care needs of customers all around the world: it has become the leading dermo-cosmetic brand in Europe, Japan and China.
- SEO on Baidu
- Online Press Release
- 100 articles published on Rayli, PC Lady and other online magazines
- highlight of these publication – traffic increase and SEO
- Top 10 position on 20 keywords on Baidu
A better information about their product line for Asian skin.