French Cosmetic Brand since 1959
Cosmetics industry is expanding rapidly in China. With more than a billion consumers, Chinese market is the largest in the world with still a big potentiality for new brands. The market is expected to become the world’s second biggest market in 2020. With China’s GDP increasing of about 7% every year, spending on cosmetics grows in line.
- Worldwide beauty and cosmetics brand, created by the French entrepreneur Yves Rocher.
- The Botanical Beauty Expert’s strategy relies on innovation using plants and strong customer service.
- In 2013, the brand was voted for the seventh time the most popular business in France: their strong database allows them to recognize each client and send them personalised offers.
- The French brand appeals to consumers all around the world, as it is present in 88 countries.
- Social Media (Use of KOLs)
- 30 KOLs engaged
- Social media exposure: +30% and a brand closer to its customers.
Parfums du Château de Versailles