Parfums du Château de Versailles
Our Missions for Parfums du Château de VersaillesViral Marketing Social Media Online Game Poster Design PR Weibo
French Fragrance House from the Versailles Palace
The Brand & Campaign Context
The industry sees its numbers growing and should keep on in this direction. The fashion market in China is expected to be responsible for 30% of the global fashion market growth and become the world’s second biggest market in 2020. With China’s GDP increasing of about 7% every year, spending on clothing grows in line. While fashion brands used to keep their focus on China’s biggest cities, with the increase of the middle class’s purchasing power, more and more companies are targeting second-tier cities.
- A line of fragrances originally available at the Palace of Versailles only.
- This Chateau hosted several French kings who were famous for their excessive use of cosmetics. Formulas from the 17th and 18th centuries were used to make these Parfums de Versailles.
- These fragrances entered the Chinese market thanks to a very effective communication strategy.
- Buzz Marketing “Princess of Versailles”
- Poster Design
- Online Game
- PR for the Launch of the Brand in China
- Social Media : Design of their Weibo and Community Management
- More than 50 articles about the game
- 200 game users – 1,72 million video views
- Caught the interest of a fashion TV channel, which reported the event.
A very successful marketing campaign which buzzed within only 2 weeks.
Let's Discuss Your Project?
We are the top and Most Visible Web & Marketing Agency in China.
Our services include:
- SEO on Baidu
- Wechat Brochure
- Public Relation
- KOL - Influencers
- Website Design